We’re delighted to welcome you to the new legalmatters website! If you’ve visited our website in the past, you may have noticed that it’s different to how it looked pre-Covid.
But it’s not just how it looks that’s changed. Over the past few years, we have made significant changes to legalmatters. So we needed a better site. One that makes it easier for our clients to find what they need, when they need it.
So what’s new?
- We now have an online Wills chat-bot for your simple enquiries out of office hours.
- We’ve also introduced an easy and convenient “Online Wills” Service.
- You can read independent third-party reviews to see what our clients think of us at Review Solicitors
- Most importantly, we’ve extended our range of services. Which means we can be there to help you through more of your important legal matters. In our modern trademark style. With expert and friendly legal teams who can offer assistance over the phone, in a video conference, in person or online. We now provide more people with more services in the areas of Estate Planning, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration (Probate), Tax Planning, Trusts, Residential Conveyancing as well as Services for Business Owners. So you can look forward to a fast, fixed-fee service with no compromise on quality in more areas of the law.
- If you want to find out more about particular areas of law, we’ve devised a series of Fact Sheets to guide you through various topics, which you will find in the Resources area.
- And we publish regular blog posts which discuss important issues and updates that could affect your own legal matters. These too can be found in the Resources area or you can Follow Us on Facebook so you don’t miss a thing.
- But if you’re not a great Facebook follower, then you can sign up to “legalchatters” our quarterly news, views and updates service delivered direct to your mailbox.
- Experience teaches us that clients benefit from combined financial and legal advice. So, we work collaboratively and effectively with financial managers, wealth managers and accountants. If you already work with a finance professional, then we’d be delighted to team up with them to ensure your legal and financial matters are well taken care of. If you don’t, then we have a team of Professional Partners who we’d be happy to introduce you to, should you so desire.
We hope you find the new website useful – and the additional services helpful – and we look forward to working with more of you on more of your legal matters.